Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Nature and its call

Well, its a double meaning title that I've given to this post.

One thing that I got to know while we were hogging that lousy Mc'D stuff, that both Jeetu and Shobhit had not received nature's call in the morning. I warned them to not to give miss calls while we are on the way and they kept their promise till we reached Bhangarh. 

So, after finishing the Mc'D stuff, we again hit the NH and decided to stop after we reach Alwar by-pass.

Meanwhile, while listening to the songs, I noticed that something was wrong with that bloodsucking Aux. cable which was plugged into my phone. If I kept it straight, then only, we could hear to songs. After struggling a lot with that silly cable, I decided to hold the cell phone in my hand and keep it properly so that we could listen to some songs. 

After taking left turn from Dharuheda, the nightmares began. Jeetu was sitting on the backseat and made himself so comfortable that he slept. The entire road was in a bad shape and we had a tough time to cover that stretch of around 50 odd Km. Somehow or the other, we managed to reach Alwar by-pass and from there I called up Pradeep Sir ( as Alwar is his hometown) to clear some doubts about the road which had to taken. He guided us over the phone and we were blazing on the road after that till we reached Sariska Tiger Reserve.

Some pictures of the stretch.





Contd.

No comments:

Post a Comment