Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Mission ... failed or successful ??

So, after having some senti discussion, some bakar and usual office stuff, we went to Shobhit's home. Aunty was in the kitchen and I was starving very badly (nothing new though, I am a bhukkad). I asked aunty

Me : Aunty kya bana rahe ho ?

Aunty : Bete, parantha bana rahe hai 

Me : Aunty, ek parantha khila do, badi bhookh lagi hai (Besharam me :P )

Aunty : Ek kya tumhe jitne khaane ho utne khao !

P.S : 
1.  Shobhit's home is like a second home to me.
2. Aunty is an awesome cook.

Well, after a few minutes, delicious matar paneer and paranthas came and as I always do ... Tooooot Padoooooooo ... hogged like anything.

While thoosofying, I said to aunty 

Me : Aunty, want your permission.

Aunty : For what ?

Me : Aunty, we are planning to go for an outing for a day. We both are totally fed up with our daily routine and we need a break.

Aunty : (After a few moments) OK, you both can go. But, promise me that you will be back on time.

Me : Sure, aunty don't worry about that. ( and I was jumping with joy).

Finished my food and then me and Shobhit, went downstairs with a sign of relief on our faces. 

Phewwwwww, so one hurdle crossed .....  and everything looked as if everything is gonna run smooth ... and the preparations for the trip began .....

Contd.

No comments:

Post a Comment