Wednesday, February 09, 2011

L.O.S.T

I kept walking inside the palace without thinking where Shobhit and Jeetu were. Landed inside a stranded room and felt a bit dizzy. When I looked around, I could see no one else. It was me all alone there. I traced my steps back and came out of that room and started looking for both of them. 

Found out that they were busy shooting each other(not with the gun, but with the camera). Here are some pics.




They both were busy making each other's portfolios and I decided to leave them behind and move ahead inside the palace as I wanted to explore every corner of it. 
Once you reach at the top of the palace, you feel like you have conquered the world. The view is so beautiful that it would force you to sit there and enjoy the strong winds along with a mesmerizing view and you would think about the heard history of the place.





That is what I did and the camera was with these two buggers who were busy posing for it and getting clicked. Here are some illustrations :P










I was sitting at the highest point of the palace and could see both of them busy clicking each other like the newly weds do. After sitting there for 15-20 minutes and gulping a lot of water, it was the time I go down and relax myself in the grounds in front of the palace. So, I started stepping down carefully. Some of you might think that I'm exaggerating the situation when I stepped at a lower level, the entire place seemed like alien to me. I just could not figure out where to go and tried various exits in that chamber. After failing 2-3 times, I was able to figure out the right way that brought me on the main entrance of the queen's palace. 

Both Jeetu and Shobhit was still busy clicking each other. I gave a shout out to them

Me : Abey salo, bas karo be, main jaa raha hoon neeche, wahan garden main milta hoon.

Shobhit : Abey, bas hum bhi aa rahe hai.

Me : Ok, aa jao, main chala, wahi pe milte hai.
 
So, I stepped down from the queen's palace and started moving towards the main gate from where we entered the Bhangarh palace.


I came back and parked my ass on the grounds of Bhangarh under a tree. I was dead tired and it was hot. 

 Soon, shobhit came back and the first thing that he asked for was water. 

Behind Shobhit, Jeetu came with a plastic bag full of fruits which I asked him not to bring along because of the following facts
1. You won't feel that hungry because we all hogged on Gol Gappas
2. No need to carry that extra baggage with you. Who would carry them.

And the third untold thing were the Langoors out there that gave us a tough time while we were sitting there in those gardens.

Contd.

No comments:

Post a Comment