Tuesday, February 08, 2011

The longest evening of recent times .......

Car was done. I was sure that everything is perfect in it.

Now, as I said earlier, these media people they never know what is coming next for them. So, the next thing for which we had to wait was that Shobhit shouldn't be working on Sunday. He works for Pragya channel (The lifestyle channel with very low TRPs .... well whatever :P :P) as a head of scriptwriting department. It has been 6 months when he joined this channel as a scriptwriter and today he runs one entire show. Kudos to his efforts. So, we had to wait till 10:00 P.M on every Saturday evening to plan our Sunday. His boss Mr. Anil Rishi, he is a total workaholic and nothing but the work is always his priority.  
So, around 10:30 in the night, I was very much sure that we're not leaving for Bhangarh tomorrow, as I received no phone call from him. I was sitting on my laptop (not literally :P :P) and was surfing internet. Suddenly his call came and told me, office main kuch bhasad (slang for unwanted situation) ho gayi hai and I would be late today .... I was like DAMN ....

Contd.

No comments:

Post a Comment