Thursday, February 10, 2011

Home Sweet Home .....

While going back home from Noida, 

Me : Kuch bhi kaho, maja aa gaya

Shobhit : Haan woh to hai, mujhe to drive karne main maja aa gaya. Bareilly jaane ka experience bhi kaam aa gaya. Papa ne mujhe highway driving pe kaafi tips diye.

I forgot to mention in my previous post, that I was constantly navigating Shobhit on the highway. Though, I'm not very good at it, but still gave my best shot and it helped him a bit. 

Me : Ohk, sahi hai.

Apart from that, another task that I was doing is I was constantly updating Shruti (our dear friend) about our location and condition. As soon as we reached Gurgaon, me and her were on  a constant SMS exchange spree and I was updating her about every move that we made.  When we reached Noida, she was at peace and I don't know if she slept after that or not. (LOL)

Soon, we reached Ghaziabad, and Shobhit dropped me home. It was around 0115 Hrs and we both were dead tired. I asked him to SMS me once he reaches home. Around 0130 Hrs, I got a SMS from him that he has reached safely. 

So,  that was our short trip 18-19 hour trip. We learned many things from the trip and we are gonna take care of all the things and little stupid things that we missed this time. 

Again, I would like to thank Shobhit and Jeetu for taking me out of the dilemma by planning this trip and I look forward to many such trips in the near future with some more friends and some more experiences. 
I would love to have your feedback about this travelogue. 
I hope you had a good time reading this. 
Signing off till the next one.

Yatin.

No comments:

Post a Comment