Tuesday, February 08, 2011

The BHASAD ...........

The exact details of what happened in the office were told to me much later and I would disclose them later in this blog. 

Now, it was around 1:00 A.M and I had hit the bed, with my phone on silent mode. Suddenly, light started flashing on it ... I was lying with my eyes closed and with an upset mind saying that "Saala, hadd ho gayi hai ab to".

My mom, don't know what happened suddenly told me that check if my phone was ringing. And yes it was. Mom's are always right. It was Shobhit's call.

Shobhit : Kya kar raha tha be ? 

Me : Kuch nahi yaar, bas abhi sone ke liye leta tha. Bata kya hua ? Itni raat mein phone kaise ?

Shobhit : Tune packing kar li ?

Me : Packing kya karni hai yaar, ek chhote se bag main samaan hi to daalna hai, but to bata scene kya hai ?

Shobhit : ( in a melodramatic voice .. bloody actor :P :P ) Subah, 6:30 we would be hitting the road and one more good news, Jitu bhi hamare saath chal raha hai. 

Me : WHAT !!! Awesome, kal to main bahot maje maarne waala hoon by god ki kasam. Tu bas camera rakh lena.

Shobhit : Haan, woh sab main rakh lunga. Finally, we are going as per plan.

Me : Haan yaar, seriously, chalo phir subah milte hai.

So, we were set to roll at 6:30 in the morning. I was super excited and the first thing that I did was set an alarm for 5:00 A.M. I didn't want to mess up anything and that is why I packed everything up at that time itself and hit the sack.

Contd.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha...nice post bro !!
    keep Posting

    Have a safe trip....u n shobhi too !!

    ReplyDelete